Tuesday, January 5, 2010

the beginning

I really did it. I really started a blog! I can't believe it. My name is Ali and I love everything handmade, homemade, little and cozy. I love being a mom to my two little ones and it is by far, the best, most amazing and hardest job I'll ever have. I'm inspired by oh so many things, and I can't wait to share them with you. I love reading the countless beautiful blogs I've discovered and admire the courage and openess of what people share in them. I love passionate people who follow their dreams. I want to be one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! You're finally blogging! And what a lovely, cozy, welcoming space you've created here, Ali. It was worth waiting for! I'm looking forward to dropping by several times a week and sinking into your world. Enjoy your new venture...and welcome to the Land of Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ali! I love your beautiful blog! Congratulations!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete